Friday 10 August 2012

hello and welcome to this new chapter in my life i guess.

my name is laura, i'm nineteen and practically married.

i've been thinking about starting a blog for a little while now but was always put off by how perfect everybody seems, which i find a bit intimidating.

i couldn't be more opposite; my roots are about four inches long, i bite my nails and generally i can't stand wearing makeup. oh and i have no money, which seems a rare thing on here. basically, my life is just messy, along with my room, which i really must tidy.

then this morning, i finally got the kick up the bum i needed; jess from new girl. no, she didn't physically kick me, but she's wacky and her life is cluttered, yet i don't think i've every found anybody so cool in my life.

so i've realised that no matter how uncool you are, someone's gonna get it. afterall, i do have a long term boyfriend and he's sticking around for some reason, right?

so thanks zooey deshanel, for playing a loser in all you ventures i guess.



as i'm new, i thought i'd share a few things with you;

i'm a law student.
i like fried rice.
i have two cats, and a whole bunch of fish and water snails.
i'm pretty impulsive when buying hime furnishings.
i love garden centres.
albeit, not as much as my other half.
in fact, i don't love anything as much as him actually.
i don't like capital letters.
or the letter 'z'.
writing the word 'zooey' has almost killed me because there's no avoiding that bad boy.
i want a ferret, called marmaduke. a white one.

i think that's everything, i'm pretty dull really.


i hope to speak to some of you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment