Saturday 11 August 2012

good morning

i'm about to start some work for uni, but thought i'd share a couple of things with you first.

so, i'm having to stop my spending soon as i'm moving in with my boyfriend properly, and that comes with all the joys of rent, bills, blah, blah, blah. i'm not sure i'm ready to be a grown up, but i am really excited for all the rest of the things that come with living together.

anyway, prior to tightening the belt, i've had a bit of a splurge on clothes which i'm going to share with you.

p.s, sorry for the generic pictures, my camera battery is dead and it takes 4567654345 hours to charge.



i'll take pictures of the rest of it when i have my camera sorted. let me know if you're interested in seeing that.

see you soon,


1 comment:

  1. love these clothing items! especially the peach ombre pants :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete